Friday, March 26, 2010





Voices....

I heard it since beginning....
The promptings of the inner eye...
It sounds like my chest showered with tears....
If only I could turn time to eliminate that voice....
The voice said it was too late...
He has come and will follow wherever I go....
Until my death out later, this lament would never go...

The voices.....

From the beginning I knew that this road is not enough for scum....
10 Commandments from Men mandated are wasted.....
Mesmerized by the bright glare of sunlight....
And fell in the arms of regret...
It made me understand of the way mankind went blind...

The voices....

I am not trying to destroy you....
You are not limited and has suffered tremendous strength....
Oo let the real truth to guide me forever....
Because the truth is always a blessing....
And the voices imprisons any evil intentions....
They are partly me....


For something that so regrettable, i am sorry.....