Saturday, September 12, 2009

An conversation with an Old Friend



He was from Guinea, the african guy. I have been knowing him almost nearly a year. He is one of my best friend. The most i like from him that he is and innocent and very honest guy. We likes discuss about politics, history of nations and the other things. He came from the father proud of family. He studied here by scholarship from his governmnet. Once i asked, "what is your favourite food", he answered, " All the food here is spicy, but the people from us always eat potatoes. So i like potatoes....plain".

Last Friday, i met him and we greet each other as usual. In this month he is fasting as like the others moslems in the world. In that time i was alone so i force him to chat(sorry), it was very long time since we haven't meet. So i opened conversation with the interesting topic for him. Again i forced him to open his mouth with anger(or proud) and passion to fight. I was threw him with:

(Situation: two of us in the same table, i have a can of coffee and lit a ciggaretes, he was uniformed with "guinea moslem traditional suite", and he wass fasting)

Me: What is the point for fasting?

Oumar: Hey i am moslem, and in this month i always do that. I had done my pray this afternoon and came back here with my countreymen....

Me: I am moslem, but myself dont fasting as you people do...

Oumar: Its up to you, Our religon never pushes a moslem to fasting. Its up to his own right...

Me: In koran have verse that if a moslem do not pray for afternoon's Friday three times therefore he must be kafir. I admit that i didnt do that had been a year. I must be Kafir. What do you think?.

Oumar:(smiling). I have no right to judge you Kafir or whatever. I am strict and you have your own liberty. Its up to you(again).

Me: Hmm, ok. But do you believe to God?, Are you believe there is a god?

Oumar: Im confusing why you asking me that question, You are moslem but It is again up to you. But you know about a judgement when it comes, dont you?, in the Koran you could see that. dont you scared about that?

Me:I take the risk, I am moslem, i have point of it. But for me it makes no sense at all. Have you touched the God?.

Oumar:......


The conversation took like 40 minutes and after that he permitted to leave.....

( I may to continue that answer, but for me it wont accepted. Cause i have my perception and would keep stick on it in my life.....Then in this blog step by step i would expose what is God in my point of view..step by step....)